Equipment of the LCAM-FNWI can only be booked by trained users. The booking scheme is displayed in webcalenders, each specific for one instrument. This reservation system allows us to stay in touch with all our users and to notify you in case of problems or new installations. Please do not forget to contact us when you want to cancel a reservation.
How to sign-up a microscope:
Go to the webcalender of your preferred microscope to validate if there is time available for your experiment. For reservation of the microscope send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as possible the microscope will be booked. First time users should contact Mark Hink (+6211) to discuss the new project and select the most appropriate microscope (see New users section). Then a training session will be arranged, since only trained users are allowed to work with the microscopes.
- Leica Stereomicroscope (A2.26)
- Andor spinning disk (A2.34)
- FreqDomain-FLIM microscope (A2.34)
- Nikon/Lambert FLIM screen (A2.34)
- Zeiss LSM510 confocal microscope (A2.40)
- Zeiss LSM Meta confocal microscope (A2.40)
- Zeiss Cellobserver (A2.40)
- Olympus/Picoquant FLCCS microscope (A2.42)
Data analysis webcalenders: