Equipment of the LCAM-FNWI can only be booked by trained users that have followed the intake procedure and trainings (see New users). The booking scheme is displayed in webcalenders, each specific for one instrument. This reservation system allows us to stay in touch with all our users and to notify you in case of problems or new installations. Please do not forget to contact us when you want to cancel a reservation.
How to sign-up a microscope:
Go to the webcalender of your preferred microscope to validate if there is time available for your experiment. For reservation of the microscope send an email to email@example.com. Typically at the Thursday in the week before, your microscope booking will be added and announced via the webcalenders. First time users should contact Mark Hink (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the new project and select the most appropriate microscope (see New users section). After passing the course & exam a personal training session will be arranged at the specific microscope, since only trained users are allowed to work with the microscopes.
LCAM microscope webcalenders:
- Andor spinning disk (A2.34)
- Leica Stereomicroscope (A2.34)
- Nikon/Lambert FLIM screen microscope (A2.34)
- Nikon A1 confocal microscope (A2.34)
- Olympus/Picoquant FLCCS microscope (A2.42)
- Zeiss LSM 510 confocal microscope (A2.40)
- Zeiss LSM Meta confocal microscope (A2.40)
- Zeiss FLIM microscope (A2.34)
- Zeiss Cellobserver (A2.34)
Data analysis webcalenders: